CENTRO EDUCATIVO NAZARET
FRIUSA, BAVARO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Currently there are over five (500) hundred students anxiously waiting to return to the classroom.
Today the classes go from pre-school thru eighth grades.
Following is a current list of repairs to be accomplished before they can be considered to return to the classroom:
• Repair electrical conditions on the property with flood lights to improve security
• Repaint the school buildings
• Repair concrete walkway
• Finish roof of palapa
• Install two sinks with water at entrance gate for sanitary procedures
• Resurface activities court
• Repair leaks from roof on main building
• Cleaning supplies with mops, brooks
• Hand sanitizer plus twelve units for each classroom
In addition, uniforms, books and school supplies are always needed for the students - pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, erasers, scrubbers, crayons, coloring books (for the younger students), white and colored chalk.